Exorcist Cram School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exorcist Cram School

A site dedicated to the fans of Ao No Exorcist (or, Blue Exorcist)~ ...and other Anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Exorcist Rank : 5015

Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) Empty
PostSubject: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Alright! So, We'll start a classroom RP, You can claim your characters, and RP as them in the first post. Just make clear who it is that you're claiming, and we'll go from there. If you'd like to switch your character, or give up a character, just give me a PM and i'll change this post. Or, if you and another person are swapping characters, just sort it out, and tell me the changes after. Thank you very much, and enjoy your classes.

Claimed characters
Claimed by Yukio Okumura
-Yukio Okumura
-Mephisto Pheles
-Ryuji Suguro
-Izumo Kamiki

Claimed by Renzou Shima
-Renzou Shima

Claimed by Kuro
-Amaimon
-Yamada
-Takara

Unclaimed characters

-Rin Okumura
-Shiro Fujimoto
-Kuro
-Shiemi Moriyama
-Konekomaru Miwa
-Paku Noriko
-Ukobach
-Shura Kirigakure
-Igor Neuhaus
-Satan
-Arthur Auguste Angel
-Suguro Tatsuma
-Shima Yaozou
-Shima Juuzou
-Shima Kinzou
-Houjou Mamushi
-Houjou Uwabami

Last edited by Yukio Okumura on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bluexorcist.canadian-forum.com
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Yukio walks to room 1106, Ready to teach yet another Pharmaceuticals class. This is only his first year teaching this subject, not to mention its only a few classes into the semester. He was pretty confident, Everyone in the class was doing well. There was no need to worry about his brother Rin, mainly because Yukio would prepare a much more simple, and basic lesson for Rin to do after school was out for the day.
-----

Suguro walked into the classroom, with his books in hand. He was reviewing last class' materials in his head, as to be prepared if the teacher asked him anything pertaining to that lesson. He sits down at his desk, and places his books on the table. Opening up the textbook for this class, he begins to read ahead for todays class.

-----

Mephisto Sits in his chair, reading the newest edition of "Jump Square", with his feet up on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Renzou Shima
Esquire
Esquire
Renzou Shima

Exorcist Rank : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:12 pm

For now I want to claim Renzou Shima (because I'm just that awesome!) Still a novice at RP-ing though so please take good care of me!
-------------
Shima yawned as he walked towards the classroom, dropping his book in the process. Geez, morning classes are just so troublesome. Wish I could have stayed in bed for a little while longer. The ladies wouldn't want to see me with rings under my eyes after all ~ but then maybe I should cut down on my night reading..., he thought.
Picking up his book, he sighed as he found out that he had brought his latenight-reading-only book instead of the Anti-demon Pharmacology textbook. Ok...
Straightening himself and fixing his bed hair, Shima walked into the classroom. Already here and reading book? As expected of Bon ~ About the textbook, maybe I can just share with Neko or maybe I can enjoy my latenight-reading book in broad daylight
"Morning Bon! Where's Konekomaru? Shouldn't he already be here?"
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:11 pm

------------
Suguro was drawn out of his studies by the sound of his friends voice. He looks around, noticing that Konekomaru actually wasnt there...Strange, normally he arrives slightly before Shima.
"He should. Something important must be keeping him. Tch, Konekomaru..."
Suguro closed his book, and put his other books ontop of the one he was reading, and stands up, walking over to Shima.
More importantly, where is the rest of the class?! Of course Rin Okumura isnt here, that brat could care less about studying...
He looks to the side, scowling. That guy really does piss him off....

---------------

Yukio walks into the classroom, and tells everyone to get to their seats. After putting his stuff down on his desk at the front of the room, he tells everyone to rise, bow, and bring out their books. Yukio was somewhat distracted, so he didnt realize that not everyone was in class at the moment. He started writing out the lesson plans on the board, and asks.
"Rin Okumura, could you please inform the class as to what the herb "Aloe" is used for?"
After waiting for a second or two, normally he could hear his brother's attempt at a response by now, but he heard nothing. Could he be sleeping?
"Rin Okumura?"
The moment he turned around, he was astounded to see that only Shima, and Suguro were in the room. He was rendered speechless by this turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

Exorcist Rank : 5121

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Amaimon opened the door from some beach full of sunbathers to Mephisto's office. "I see why you like this Japan of yours, brother... it's fun here!" he chirped, setting down a bikini top and two still-flopping fish. "Huh? Brother...?" Amaimon hopped onto the back of Mephisto's chair and looked a the magazine, asking, "What are you reading, brother?" before bothering to look for himself. He didn't find it interesting and jumped from the chair to Mephisto's knees, intending to jar them. "Brother! Pay attention! I dislike being ignored!" he whined. "Maybe Rin Okumura will play with me...?" he mused, sitting on Mephisto's knees, bending them in the direction they don't bend.

(OOC: if anyone thinks of a student that I'd do well as, I think putting some space between me and Mr. Scary Hat would be pleasant. Also, forgive the appalling lack of muse; it's been months since I had any inspiration...)
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Mephisto closes the Magazine slightly at his brothers arrival.
"Aaah~ Amaimon! Taking an interest in this place~? Glad to see that you decided to pay me a visit, inbetween all your travels~! Oh, and Rin is in class right now, but you can play with him later."
Mephisto says, while turning to face outside. A sly smile comes across his face, as though knowing that Amaimon would be pleased at this, and know that his darling Rin wouldnt find this fun at all. Well, No matter what happens, Mephisto will be there to make sure things dont get out of hand. He claps his hands together, almost as though he had an idea.
"I just had a BRILLIANT idea! Why dont we take a visit to the Okumura brothers class?"
He then jumps out of his chair, and stands atop of his desk. The best way to sneak into a classroom would be to go in DISGUISE!
"Eins, zwei, DREI~!"
And with a poof! He turns into a little dog, and naturally, he couldnt leave his brother unchanged, so! the magic affected him also.
"Why, you make a MARVELOUS hampster, my dear brother Amaimon~!"
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Amaimon went to smile and grab another sucker, for his had dissolved, but found his hand replaced with rodent paws and the flooring suddenly much closer. When he heard his brother speak, he simply stared, his happiness at hearing the promise spoiled by the disappointment of not being able to continue his sugar intake.
"Brother, why am I a rodent? Couldn't you choose a more exciting form?" he asked, as he scurried onto Mephisto's desk, intending to talk to his brother face-to-face, as he'd fallen to the floor when Mephisto had leaped up. He stopped short of Mephisto's fluffy white coat, and stared hard at it, thinking for a moment before launching into a list of questions that had formulated during the climb, "Brother, are we going to go straight to the Okumura brothers? I don't want to run far on these tiny legs. How will I fight Rin Okumura like this? He'll simply step on me, and that will be my loss. You're not going to make me stay in this shape for long, right?" Amaimon had gotten increasingly suspicious of his brother's motives during the arduous ascent of the desk, and his mood was thoroughly soured.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:15 am

Mephisto laughs at his concern. They needn't worry about distance when they have something as convinient as those keys. Mephisto picks up the correct key that way laying on his desk, and with a bit of mumbling, tells Amaimon to follow him to the door. Mephisto jumps, and opens the door. He tucks the key away in his scarf.
"This will lead us to right infront of their classroom! We shall wait for someone to open the door, then we will make our way in!"
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:47 am

Amaimon muttered to himself - "How was I to know there was a door near the Okumura brothers? Brother would have just as likely dropped us at the end of a long hallway..." - then started scurrying across the desk and flung himself over the edge, laughing in his tiny hamster voice as he fell. It was great fun to fall; he'd have to use his key to find cliffs in Japan next. He hit the floor with a small, squishy-sounding "fwap" and scuttled across the floor to catch up with Mephisto, stopping to pant halfway across the study. The room was much bigger when he was only the former size of his hand. Finally, he made it to Mephisto, and through the door. As soon as he was through, he looked across the hallway, and sat up on his haunches, chewing his forefeet curiously. "Brother, is Rin through that door right there?" he asked, hopeful that his brother hadn't lied and they were, in fact, directly outside the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:00 am

(Hey, Kuro, as for a student, you could give Shura a try. When she's wearing a hood of course....Im going to take up Kamiki Izumo for now. That would leave Paku, Shura, Konekomaru, Shiemi, Rin, and Ventriloquist guy open. If no one posts for Rin, then i might take him up later so we can have a full class for a while.)
------

Izumo rushed down the hall, not only was she late, but she was furious because of it. She couldnt afford to be late. But she didnt have the time to lament over this. the rushed walking soon became running. She dashed down the hall, she caught a glimpse of an oddly coloured rodent and a dog right beside the classroom, but she paid it no attention. She knocked on the door, and after a few seconds, the door creeked open. She was still breathing heavily from the running. The door was open, and standing in the doorway was her teacher, Yukio Okumura. She bowed with great haste.
"Im sorry im late!!"

-----

Yukio heard a knock coming from the door, he put down his chalk and walked on over. He opened the door, and to his surprise, there he saw Izumo, who happened to be out of breath. He was surprised, but you couldnt tell from how the light was reflected off his glasses. After she apologizes for being late, Yukio steps aside and lets her in. He watched Izumo rush to her seat, and open her books.

-----

"Yes! It is indeed my brother! Now!!!! Let us proceed inwards!"
Mephisto notices one of Yukio's classmates running down the hall, and figured this to be their chance. Once the door opened, he rushed in, and managed to avoid the gaze of both the girl, and Yukio. He scurried underneath of a desk, and made his way to the back of the room where no one would see him, and hopefully not Amaimon.

----

Suguro noticed Izumo rush into the room. He was surprised to see Izumo of all people be late. He shook his head, and concentrated on his book.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:35 am

(OOC: Yeah, as I said last night, I'm taking up the useless duo. Yamada gets to be in black because it's crazy hard to read and he doesn't talk, so there's no sense using a brighter color that could be used by someone who does have things to say...)
-------------------------

Amaimon started and hit himself in the nose with a paw when the girl slid to a stop in front of the door, panting, but excitedly took the opportunity to go inside when the other Okumura opened the door. Though he was loathe to do it, he left the front of the room and joined his brother in the back, under a table. If the small fry in here get caught up in my playtime with Rin, I might kill one, and then brother will punish me... that would spoil all my fun, wouldn't it? Amaimon thought to himself, resuming nibbling of his paw and rubbing his tiny ear. He wished he had candy, since, though he could hear the second Okumura perfectly well, he would have rather not, as the boy was droning on and on about completely useless things, like how to dress a wound by a ghoul and what to use as a poulstice in case of a hobgoblin attack. I will one day personally kill and skin every human in Assiah who thinks this is interesting material, starting with the one at the front of this room Amaimon swore to himself. His paws tasted like suckers...

Takara wasn't really paying attention to his class, instead opting to make his puppet clap its paws and grab its nose. He was in the middle of a particularly amusing dance when someone knocked loudly on the door, interrupting his thought processes. It was Izumo, who he hadn't even noticed to be absent. On a cursory glance around the room, he saw that most of the class was missing. "You know, some of us care about class and made it here on time, rather than half way through. What were you doing, powdering your nose?" Takara's puppet chirped, doing a rather impolite dance as it spoke. Takara and his puppet looked at each other for a moment, then the boy pursed his lips and both looked back at Izumo disapprovingly. Takara vaguely wondered what page of the book they were supposed to be on. He was fairly certain it wasn't the one on the effects of dressing wounds with poisons.

Yamada didn't even look up from his game when Izumo entered; doing so would have broken his concentration on the important things in life, and he was distracted enough by the noise Mr. Okumura was making at the front of the room. The level he was on was proving to be possibly too hard for the classroom setting. He would persist anyways.

(OOC: Wow, do I have the reject lineup, or what? XD)
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Izumo quickly whipped after hearing an unfamiliar voice start insulting her, could it be Yamada? It couldnt be, After all, this voice sounded like it was mocking her. Then....could it be that other kid? The one with a puppet...?
"Like you're one to talk about "caring"! You hardly pay attention, or even participate in class! What makes you think you can say something like THAT to ME?!"
Izumo was furious. Someone such as he shouldnt be talking to her like that. Let alone in a manner like that. Although, she was shocked, and slightly confused that HE of all people spoke up--or even spoke at all. She have him props for the ventriloquist act, but why bring such a useless puppet to class? No matter the situation, she got up and started to walk over to Takara, so that she could give him a piece of her mind.

------

Suguro slammed his hands down on the table, and stood up as a result of Izumo's outbirst at Takara. He immediately interrupted her path, and slammed his fist down on the desk next to him. He had no intention on letting Izumo take out her rage on Takara.
"Just shut it would you?! You're the one thats late, so stop distracting the class with you're needless anger outbirsts! You're annoying everyone, cant you tell?!"

------

Yukio was not happy. Not only was he in the middle of teaching, but the childish debate that was going on behind him was pointless. When Suguro spoke up, Yukio snapped, along with the chalk he was using. He put down the broken piece of chalk calmly, but slowly.
"Suguro, Izumo, please return to your seats, and focus on the lesson."
Yukio's voice had a tone of firmness to it, that obviously showed that he was mad. He said this as his back was still facing the class, his head slightly hung.

------

Those involved in the fight jumped, and felt a shiver run down their spine. Suguro and Izumo glared at each other as they were heading back to their seats. The tension in the room was thick, but Mephisto seemed to be enjoying this discord, as he let out a few silent chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Amaimon stared at the other Okumura. This was interesting. No human had ever made him feel this way before. It was as if a light shone down on Yukio. The last time a voice had instilled such fear into him, he'd been in front of Satan himself, being tortured for some small infraction; this time, the anger wasn't even directed to him, and he was having a rather tough battle trying to not crawl into an even smaller corner.

Takara smiled at his puppet secretively, and the little bunny bobbed up and down, cackling, "Thank you for bringing them back to this fascinating lesson on... Demon Pharmaceuticals, Yukio." If Takara knew that it was impolite to call his teacher by his first name only, he didn't let this on, but the tone of the puppet indicated that he was being purposely rude. Takara looked at his puppet, as if about to say something personally, but did not. The puppet nodded and switched around to face front again.

Yamada really was having difficulty with this level in class. For a moment, the room went silent and he managed to take that moment to finish the level. He silently raised his arms in victory, then continued with the next level.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Mephisto poked Amaimon with his paw, hoping that it would draw him out of his trance.
"Dont get distracted, We could miss something important."

-----

Yukio takes a deep breath, and as much as he'd like to say something to Takara as well, he felt as though he'd be a hypocrite. Not to mention that any outbursts would be unnecessary.
"Yes, we will continue the lesson. Now close your books in preparation for a pop quiz."
Yukio felt as though this was the best way to get them back in line. Yukio handed out the papers. This quiz was one on the different names and uses for different medical and harmful drugs that are commonly used by exorcists. It was a shame that Shiemi wasn't there, She'd do well on this exam....
As he approached Yamada to give him a test, he noticed two animals at the back of the room. He knows that the dog is the principal, but he has no idea what that--who that hamster is. Deciding that it wouldn't be wise to say anything right now, he looks at Mephisto and nods, then turns and walks to the front of the class.

-----

Suguro grumbled. Why should everyone get punished because of Izumo's bad temper?! Suguro's rage was even more now. But bringing his complaints to the teacher in the middle of class would only put him in the wrong. When the piece of paper arrived in front of him, he picked up his pencil and started writing...

-----

Izumo bit her lip. A pop quiz?! She knew that she'd do good, but nonetheless! The fact it was sprung on her this suddenly didn't help her with calming down at all. Once the paper was in front of her, she took a deep breath, and focused on the questions at hand. She knew the stuff....but she was uncertain with a few of them.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

[OOC: heyy.... the forum ate my post!]

Amaimon looked at Mephisto when he felt the nudge, and was preparing to say something when the other Okumura caught his eye. He saw the boy nod, but was petrified with anticipation. Or apathy. One was the other with him. "Brother! He saw me... will I have some fun now? This class is terrible! He must know what I am... rodents are not green in Japan!" he whispered as urgently as he could (what with being rather apathetic in the first place, as well as being a hamster) to Mephisto, his eyes locked on Yukio.

Yamada made an audible hiss as Yukio handed him the quiz, but obediently paused and put away the game, glancing longingly at it before starting on the test.

Takara frowned at the paper, and his puppet swatted it away when Yukio tried to hand it to him, but he took it with his other hand and started filling it out, muttering darkly to his puppet the whole time

Last edited by Kuro on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renzou Shima
Esquire
Esquire
Renzou Shima

Exorcist Rank : 4868

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:22 am

(Sorry I haven't been online much!!!!!!!!!!!)
--------------------------------------
So much noise...... Shima yawned and opened his eyes. Great! I drooled on my precious for-late-night-reading-only book!
He looked around and noticed that the ruckus was caused by Bon and Izumo. Izumo was late for class? That's not like her at all! Well at least she still looks as lovely as always ~ I'll try my luck with her during break. Shima thought to himself.

"Yes, we will continue the lesson. Now close your books in preparation for a pop quiz." Yukio-sensei announced.

EHHH?? A pop quiz????? I really should have brought the text book so at least I could peek! Shima lamented in his head. Time to sneak under the table and pretend that I'm not in the class....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)   Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class 1, Demon Pharmaceuticals (Classroom RP)
Page 1 of 1