Exorcist Cram School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exorcist Cram School

A site dedicated to the fans of Ao No Exorcist (or, Blue Exorcist)~ ...and other Anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talk about your day.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Exorcist Rank : 5045

Talk about your day. Empty
PostSubject: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Feel free to talk and share the things that happened to you during the day here.

For myself, I had to rush out the door because I woke up late today....But I managed to get to class just on time today. And about 20 min into the class, my Social Studies teacher asked me to go and get him a sub from subway! Luckily there was a subway right beside the school.....but either way, I think that made my day.
Back to top Go down
https://bluexorcist.canadian-forum.com
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

Exorcist Rank : 5151

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:48 pm

I'll talk about yesterday because today wasn't exciting.
I went to my old school for a visit and saw a bunch of friends. It was fun, lurking in the halls and all that. Afterwards, I went for stir-fry with a friend, then back to her apartment in the city, then we went out to chill in the gay district (which has awesome cafes, by the way) and snuck ice cream into a movie ("One Day" with Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess. I like both actors, but the movie itself was rather blah. This may have had something to do with having to pee the whole way through) then back to her apartment with pretzel m&ms and a toothbrush for me. We watched "Some Kind of Wonderful," which is a great movie, and I fell asleep on her floor until she kicked me out of her room and into the guest room.
That was my day. It started at 4 AM and ended at 1 AM the next morning. I'm exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Shiemi Moriyama
Esquire
Esquire
Shiemi Moriyama

Exorcist Rank : 4815

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:01 am

@Kuro: Sneaking ice cream in the movies? Bahahahaha nice XD

Today me and my mom came back home from our trip. It was ok. There were a lot of rude people where I was at. =__=
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 am

@Shiemi
Yeah. It got all over hte inside of her purse.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:39 pm

@Kuro: Ouch! That was a long day....>_o So it was full of movies, stir-fry and fun? Nice!

Yesterday, When i got home from work, My mom told me that we were going to pick up book shelves from the neighbours. (because they didnt want them) So, We dropped stuff off, and when we were leaving, i shut the door. my mom THEN informed me that no one had keys...xD So, we did a wild goose chase of breaking into our own home, and trying to contact other family members to get keys....It was fun, and we eventually got inside. yay.

So, today was Labour day. And I had to work xD' But its fine, seeing as how i got paid extra....
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Yes, it was. Very long. Lots of stir fry and movies. I think I forgot my pants there.

No one has keys to my house. And by no one, I mean not even us.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:29 pm

No one has keys....? D: How would that work?
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:40 pm

I dunno... but there seem to be no keys in existence for our house. We haven't bothered getting new keys or locks... too lazy!
Back to top Go down
Shiemi Moriyama
Esquire
Esquire
Shiemi Moriyama

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Well this was yesterday but... My sister and I made cupcakes! : D
Here they are~ (Sorry they're crappy pics. I have a ghetto phone. )

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

They're so girly. And we gave them to our neighbors....which have 4 guys living there. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Were they a confession of your love for all four from the both of you? They certainly look the part.

Very... erm... pretty cupcakes, Shiemi.
Back to top Go down
Shiemi Moriyama
Esquire
Esquire
Shiemi Moriyama

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Lol thanks XDD
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 pm

... what about the confession of undying devotion? I don't hear you denying it...
Back to top Go down
Shiemi Moriyama
Esquire
Esquire
Shiemi Moriyama

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Denying denying
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Methinks the lady doth protest too much! cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about your day.   Talk about your day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk about your day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exorcist Cram School :: General talk and fun :: Talk-
Jump to: