Exorcist Cram School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exorcist Cram School

A site dedicated to the fans of Ao No Exorcist (or, Blue Exorcist)~ ...and other Anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 27

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Exorcist Rank : 5037

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Alright, So i've found the raws to ch.27, and im in the middle of translating some of it. I will post my findings here later.

Back to top Go down
https://bluexorcist.canadian-forum.com
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:01 pm

So, they continue in search of where the letter was talking about. Suguro gets a phone call from someone saying something about their last....something. (the kanji is the one for "look" or "see". maybe their last sights or something?)
on page 8, they mention the impure king, and how the kings family corroded. "in other words, according to the "Devils elements"(or elements of the devil) its weakness is fire." (Good thing it has a weakness....its scary.)

So they summon a bunch of fire monsters, and then they summon a huge fire monster. Well, skipping back over to the father and son bonding moment, the fathers familiar shows itself to Suguro. It speaks something about the "secret", and how the father made a contract with it. Well, after the father gains consciousness, he asks why he and everyone else are there. Naturally they say that they came to help him. after the father says that he's going to die (i think he's talking to his familiar), he addressed Rin, and says "you read the letter saying to come here?" Rin replies saying "I read it". I think Suguro says something that surprises the father, and then says that he must explain what this secret is. all of it. He says he understands, and tells him how to defeat the impure king. He mumbles on to say that 150 years ago 40 thousand people were killed by the rupturing spores. He tells them were the heart is too.

At one point i think he asks for the koumaken, but rin refuses. Although, i think he says that it refuses to open. and then everyone freaks. He's saying that he tries to open it, but its no use. He doesnt know whats wrong either. From the looks of the rest of the chapter, Suguro makes a contract with his fathers familiar, and Yukio notices a light, and wondered what it came from. and because of that, he got caught.

...this is all i have right now. i'll post the link to the official trans here when its out.

Chapter 27 Kjbsxckj
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Chapter 27 is up!

http://www.mangareader.net/ao-no-exorcist/27

So, i think that toudou gets younger everytime he uses the power i think...Im not too entirely sure, all i know is that Yukio is in trouble. Not to mention that if Yukio gets swayed by what Toudou said earlier, things may get ugly. Anyway, your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Rin Okumura
Esquire
Esquire
Rin Okumura

Exorcist Rank : 4856

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:05 am

Just you wait, Yukio! I'm coming there! *is on Chapter 11 at the moment* Such a big fail....
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:18 am

hahah! You're getting there! just 16 more to go! (and btw, your statement was amazing. you'll realize once you read more of it~
Back to top Go down
Rin Okumura
Esquire
Esquire
Rin Okumura

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 am

Yeah, 16... (Wait, what statement? Why am I not aware of my own amazingness??? Guess I'll just have to read on)
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 am

mhm^^ (hahah, you'll become aware of it someday! and that you do!)
Back to top Go down
Rin Okumura
Esquire
Esquire
Rin Okumura

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:30 am

"Yukio! I swear to God I'm going to surpass you. You just watch!" Haha I wonder if this is what you were talking about.

Okie dokie, so the awesome me have managed to reach chapter 27. I do have to agree with you Yukio, with those words still hanging around Yukio, I'm not sure he'll be able to keep his head clear. His head was already not into the fight. Though if he managed to overcome this ordeal, I'm sure this will be great character development.

Gosh I need to go now so I'll come back for this later.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:18 pm

YES!! thats exactly what i was talking about!!

Oh nice! Its such a cliff hanger huh? Facing a guy who ate a god, and who is steadily gaining power will be a difficult challenge for Yukio indeed....But of course, he isnt far away from the main battle site, so Kirigakure or the others could easily help him out. Although i have a feeling that if the situation comes to that, it will turn out for the worse....

And yeah, thats very true. Unless Yukio has a character development, and realizes that he will become a demon if he keeps it up then....He wont be able to do anything decisively...Not to mention, that if it gets out of control, and if a demon DOES posess Yukio....There is a good chance he'll end up fighting the person he wants to protect =/ or even his entire class....which wouldnt be good at all.
Back to top Go down
Rin Okumura
Esquire
Esquire
Rin Okumura

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:56 pm

That's exactly the feeling that the chapter gave me. Feel like Yukio is nearer to being Santa's son than Rin for some reasons. It's bad that I can clearly picture Yukio being a demon.... this is just not good at all.... Don't want him to fight against those who he loves....

And I'm still a bit bewildered about Toudou's goal. What exactly is he trying to do? He didn't really eat the god right? Because if I remember correctly, Karura is still out and about. What exactly did he eat? Oh oh yeah, he did eat the god. Just that Karura reincarnated again.... Am I in the right direction?

I just really can't wait for the next chapter. There's so much to be explained.
*hugs Yukio* Hang on there!

P/S: And I still have trouble remembering everyone's names. This must be because I skimmed through the chapters way too quickly for my taste. I'll probably re-read everything again slowly.... Maybe then I'll be able to contribute to the discussion better.
Back to top Go down
Shiemi Moriyama
Esquire
Esquire
Shiemi Moriyama

Exorcist Rank : 4807

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:28 pm

*still needs to catch up on the manga*
But hey I'm almost there I guess... I'm on....Chapter...17.
That's close enough right? XD
I don't mind spoilers, but wow.....everything sounds very interesting.... *o*
Back to top Go down
Rin Okumura
Esquire
Esquire
Rin Okumura

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Do your best, Shiemi-chan!!
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:57 pm

@Rin: Yeah, you have a point there. Rin is much more "human" in certain aspects because he is a demon, and can see things from the other perspective..But yeah...if Toudou infects him....i'm going to be very upset...
Oh, and as for the whole Karura thing, Toudou forcibly ate it, while Karura's allegiance was still with Suguro's dad. So, i think that until its passed down traditionally, it will never die. Thats my thought at least.
I agree!!! If this is a monthly magazine...then it'll be out sometime next month...

@Shiemi: awesome! you're getting there! and this arc truly is interesting...
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

Exorcist Rank : 5143

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:10 pm

It downed on me while I was looking for something to eat (haha, literal "fridge logic") that Karura is currently in two places at once.
... I think I wasn't supposed to notice that.

The sheer amount of fire in this chapter made me happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 27   Chapter 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 27
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exorcist Cram School :: Ao no Exorcist :: Manga-
Jump to: