Exorcist Cram School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exorcist Cram School

A site dedicated to the fans of Ao No Exorcist (or, Blue Exorcist)~ ...and other Anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books vs. eBooks?

Go down 
2 posters

Your vote?
Book
Books vs. eBooks? I_vote_lcap100%Books vs. eBooks? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
eBook
Books vs. eBooks? I_vote_lcap0%Books vs. eBooks? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

Exorcist Rank : 5167

Books vs. eBooks? Empty
PostSubject: Books vs. eBooks?   Books vs. eBooks? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 am

The question of the age... is the book or the eBook better?

Let's debate!

Personally, I'm for books. I like the feeling of them, I like the scent of them, and I like writing notes to my friends in them. Plus, they can be shared and resold and given away, so even if a book goes out of print, you can still get it!
Back to top Go down
Renzou Shima
Esquire
Esquire
Renzou Shima

Exorcist Rank : 4914

Books vs. eBooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books vs. eBooks?   Books vs. eBooks? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:09 am

I voted for books ~! I love the feeling of holding a book in my hands. Love the scent as well and I don't know but books always have a mysterious air to it while eBooks don't have that.
(Ok, this makes me want to grab a book and read right now >>.)
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

Books vs. eBooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books vs. eBooks?   Books vs. eBooks? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:01 am

Ahh, I love how you put that! The other day, I'd forgotten a book for reading time in homeroom, and I borrowed a really old book from my teacher. I think I forgot to read, because I was so busy taking in the spicy, sweet scent of the pages and leather. It was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Renzou Shima
Esquire
Esquire
Renzou Shima

Exorcist Rank : 4914

Books vs. eBooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books vs. eBooks?   Books vs. eBooks? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:30 pm

That is so true!! It's so sad that I can't find that kind of book where I live but once I saw a bookshelf full of old books in my acquaintance's house. I spent the rest of that afternoon admiring each and every one of those books. I even love the sound it makes when I flip the pages ~ (Wait, don't I sound kinda creepy...?)
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

Books vs. eBooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books vs. eBooks?   Books vs. eBooks? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:24 am

Not at all! Old books make the best sounds!
If you're at that acquaintance's home again, you should smell one of the books, if they're well cared for and the house doesn't smell gross.
Books smell wonderful...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Books vs. eBooks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books vs. eBooks?   Books vs. eBooks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books vs. eBooks?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exorcist Cram School :: General talk and fun :: Novels/books-
Jump to: