Exorcist Cram School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exorcist Cram School

A site dedicated to the fans of Ao No Exorcist (or, Blue Exorcist)~ ...and other Anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gossip Corner!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

Exorcist Rank : 5168

The Gossip Corner! Empty
PostSubject: The Gossip Corner!   The Gossip Corner! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Post your friendly, funny gossip about each other here! (Nothing that might be hurtful, please; keep things in good fun, or I'll have to ask Yukio to lock the topic, which would suck)
Whether it's poking fun at the Forumcat for one of innumerable fears, heckling Yukio about moles, or whatever, sometimes we just need a good spot to share fun facts about ourselves and each other. Make sure you clear things with the "victim" if there's any doubt at all, and respect requests to remove things!

Actually, put your gossip about yourself elsewhere. I dunno where... start a secret-sharing thread or something.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

The Gossip Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Corner!   The Gossip Corner! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:11 pm

In other news: YUKIO IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH AUSTRIA!
Back to top Go down
Shiemi Moriyama
Esquire
Esquire
Shiemi Moriyama

Exorcist Rank : 4832

The Gossip Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Corner!   The Gossip Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:03 am

Pfffttt bahahahahahaa XDDD
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

The Gossip Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Corner!   The Gossip Corner! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 am

Hey, it still says madly in love with... Yukio keeps changing it to "is a fan of" out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Renzou Shima
Esquire
Esquire
Renzou Shima

Exorcist Rank : 4915

The Gossip Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Corner!   The Gossip Corner! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:05 am

LOL!!! Really, Yukio???? XD *pats pats* Nothing to be ashamed of, mate! Austria is awesome ~
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

The Gossip Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Corner!   The Gossip Corner! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:45 am

Yukio has some interesting tastes.

Did you all hear that Shima is permanently bald? Premature hairloss must be a terrible, terrible thing!
Back to top Go down
Renzou Shima
Esquire
Esquire
Renzou Shima

Exorcist Rank : 4915

The Gossip Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Corner!   The Gossip Corner! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Now that gossip is out of the question, Kuro >____>. I'm actually known for my thick hair (that might as well be a wig lol XD XD) >____>. And please don't jinx me! Premature hair loss doesn't sound fun at all, haha ~
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

The Gossip Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Corner!   The Gossip Corner! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:22 am

*eats Shima's "thick hair"* See? Permanently bald... tastes like chicken! mmm... shame it's gone, though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gossip Corner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gossip Corner!   The Gossip Corner! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gossip Corner!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exorcist Cram School :: General talk and fun :: Talk-
Jump to: