Exorcist Cram School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exorcist Cram School

A site dedicated to the fans of Ao No Exorcist (or, Blue Exorcist)~ ...and other Anime.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 28

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Exorcist Rank : 5065

Chapter 28 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 28   Chapter 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Chapter 28 raws are out! click "Chapter 28 " for the link.

I'm going to translate what i can from it. But from the looks of it....

Yukio questions if the guy infront of him is really Toudou, and even Yukio is at a loss of what to do regarding Toudou's large amount of damage. I believe Toudou says that he still wants to become stronger, and there was the word "akuma" in there, so i believe that he still wants more power from that demon...? Well, Toudou attacks Yukio, and then asks "Is your brother okay?" as he's releasing the attack. Well, Toudou seems as though he wants to keep attacking (i think), Yukio managed to dodge, but got blown back in the process. Rin and Suguro get back to town, and the miasma/poison had caused mutation-growth things all over the city. Of course the miasma is affectiing Suguro, while it has no effect on Rin. Kuro comes in, and tells Rin to run. I think he's trying to tell the party that the monster from the mountain has found them. Rin asks if its the Impure king, Then Rin mentions something about how they will defeat it. And kuro freaks out. Kuro then says that its impossible, and calls him an idiot. Then, Kuro grows big, and says "Because it's dangerous, take me with you!" They say something, and Suguro freaks.
It then cuts over to Shima and Konekomaru. Shima yells at Konekomaru to wait for him, he replies about something says they have to return, then Shima says "Infront of you!" then they see the impure kings infection/miasma spreading.
Shiemi and Izumo are taking care of old man Suguro, and then after some taking, Shiemi seems to be discouraged, and Izumo's like "What do you think you're saying?!" or something along those lines.
So, all of the Tamers are using fire demons to help combat the miasma.

So, Toudou starts talking with Yukio again, and then Yukio's bullets burn up before they reach Toudou, BUT! then Yukio shoots him at point blank range when he charges in, and Toudou was surprised that he was actually hit. Well, after that, Toudou obviously mentions something that gets to Yukio, i believe he mentioned his father, and possibly tried to use that to turn him against Rin (I THINK. im very iffy on that) and then, Yukio says that he will protect his brother, and shoots Toudous freshly used hand towel from his hand. Well, after some reminiscing, the chapter ends off with Toudou saying "You really do hate your brother, dont you?"
Back to top Go down
https://bluexorcist.canadian-forum.com
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

Exorcist Rank : 5171

Chapter 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 28   Chapter 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Chapter 28 Cyber110
That is all. I'll find a better picture later.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Chapter 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 28   Chapter 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Ah hah, nice one Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Renzou Shima
Esquire
Esquire
Renzou Shima

Exorcist Rank : 4918

Chapter 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 28   Chapter 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 am

I can't follow the link ;A;

I'm gonna try to look through the raw before reading Yuki-chin's translation *tries not to peek*
Back to top Go down
Yukio Okumura
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Admin/Dragoon/Doctor
Yukio Okumura

Chapter 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 28   Chapter 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:57 pm

http://mangahead.com/
Just go here. This place has it.
Back to top Go down
Renzou Shima
Esquire
Esquire
Renzou Shima

Exorcist Rank : 4918

Chapter 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 28   Chapter 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:19 pm

The scanlation is now out and you can read it on mangareader.com

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Knight/Dragoon
Knight/Dragoon
Kuro

Exorcist Rank : 5171

Chapter 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 28   Chapter 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:26 am

Oh, dear. Just... oh, dear.
It seems like both the anime and manga have it out for Yukio... I almost feel bad for Mr. Satanspawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 28   Chapter 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 28
Page 1 of 1